ELIGIBILITY- The tournament is open to League and Premier teams. RECREATIONAL TEAMS AND PLAYERS ARE NOT ELIGIBLE. Acceptance will based on Division Level (i.e., WAGS D1), Tournament Results, Geographic Location and if necessary, timeliness of application and payment.
USYS Sanctioned Tournament - The McLean Premier Tournament is a USYS-sanctioned tournament through the Virginia Youth Soccer Association (VYSA). All teams must be affiliated with either USYS or US Club Soccer and must be in good standing. Age Group divisions are for the 2013/2014 seasonal year.
US Club Soccer - US Club Soccer teams are invited to apply.
Application and Fees - a separate online application for each team must be submitted with full payment. Entry fees are:
· $600 for U9-U10
· $700 for U11-U12
· Teams withdrawing after acceptance will not receive a refund.
Tournament Cancellation Policy - In the event the entire tournament is cancelled, the tournament’s policy is to refund entry fees after all incurred costs are covered.
• All teams are guaranteed 3 games.
• Individual player trophies will be presented to all champions and finalists.
All games shall be played in accordance with FIFA Laws, except as specifically modified by Tournament Rules
USSF three man referee system will be used for U11 - U12 games ONLY
ELECTRONIC: Teams may submit required paperwork by 12 noon on Friday, March 14 (GIRLS) or Friday, March 21 (BOYS).
IN PERSON: If paperwork is not submitted by email, teams must attend registration on Friday, March 21 (GIRLS) or Friday, March 28 (BOYS).
- Valid 2013-2014 USYSA or US Club roster.
- Valid 2013-2014 Player Pass for Each Player
- Medical Release form for each player
- Permission to Travel forms will also be checked (only teams from NJ, CT or outside Region I need permission to travel forms).
- All players must have a player pass for 2013-2014 approved by a duly authorized registrar of their state association or US Club Soccer.
2014 TEAM APPLICATION